Reading Time: < 1 minute
Customize how your recipients receive information from you when it comes to protecting assets.
- To add a recipient to receive alerts, click the Settings
- Click Alerts
- Click Recipients.
- Click New under the Recipients
- Recipient: Name the device or email address.
- Recipient Type: Choose a Mobile Phone or Email.
- Phone Number or Email: Enter the desired phone or email address.
- NOTE: For phones, you will need to know the Service Provider (i.e. Verizon).
- Time Zone: Select the recipient’s time zone.
- You may also choose a Quiet Period.
- A Quiet Period is a time frame you would not like to receive alerts (i.e. when not on shift). You can create up to two quiet periods per recipient.
- Click Save Changes.
- NOTE: To add a recipient to an alert, you will need to go to the Alerts menu and click Choose Recipients. Click here to walk through setting up Alerts.