Reading Time: < 1 minute
Agricultural Weather Edition
View areas where current fire danger is acute. Color-coded index ranges make it easy to see the level of fire danger risk.
- Added new layers across all Australia for Forest Fire Danger Index (FFDI) and Grassland Fire Danger Index (GFDI) values.
- A new “10-Meter Wind Speed/Dir” layer estimates observed wind speeds at 10 meters above ground for stations whose sensors are below the 10 meter height.
- In the Weather map, select these layers from Weather > Severe Weather.
- To see the risk levels that the map colors represent, in the bottom right corner of the screen, to the right of the layer name, hover over the legend.
- With the layer setting, you can select which index ranges you want to view.