All North American editions
Added additional severe weather and fire risk forecasts from the Storm Prediction Center (SPC). Get better awareness of the risk of severe weather in the U.S., including the likelihood of specific tornado, hail and high wind concerns. Day 1 and Day 2 Fire Risk helps you better understand elevated fire risk due to weather.
- 7 new layers show:
- Risk of tornadoes, high winds, hail and overall severe weather across the Continental United States for the current day.
- Risk of overall severe weather Day 2 (tomorrow) and Day 3.
- Fire risk today and Day 2.
- These forecasts are produced by the National Weather Service’s Storm Prediction Center (SPC).
Airport Operations Edition
- Avoid wind drift or washout issues with spraying applications with our added decision support tool for recommended spraying times.