There are multiple ways to add a location; choose the approach that works best for you.
Add Location: Traditional
- Select the Settings located in the upper right corner
- Select Locations
- Choose a Fixed Location or Roaming Location.
- Select New.
- Add Location Name
- Choose Address, Lat/Londg, or Airport.
- Type the address in the Address field
- Click Save Changes.
Use the Map to Add a Location
- While on the Map, you can choose to add a location.
- Select Locations at the top of the screen.
- Choose Add a Location
- A pin will appear on the map, which you can then drag to your desired location
- Once you have set the location give it a name.
- Choose your time zone.
- Click OK.
Your location will now be visible on the map, where you can overlay radar, temperature, alerts, etc.