Reading Time: < 1 minute
Customize how your recipients receive information from you when it comes to protecting assets.
- To add a recipient to receive alerts, click the Settings icon (upper right corner).
- Click Recipients.
- Click New under the Recipients field.
- Name the new user.
- Enter the desired email and/or phone number.
- You can also choose if you would like a Quiet Period.
- A Quiet Period is a time frame you would not like to receive alerts (i.e. When not on Shift). You can create two quiet periods per recipient.
- Click Save Changes.
- NOTE: To set up a recipient to receive alerts and forecasts, you will need to go to the Distribution menu and toggle on the user. Click here to walk through setting up Alerts.